BLOGS & VLOGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
(Click on a title below)
- Strings Attached – Learning How to Give and Receive
- Obstacles to Creativity
- Joy! No Matter What.
- Follow Me (How Followable Are You?)
- Coffee With Jesus
- What if God Were Real?
- Gossip – The “Adult” Version of Bullying
- The White Erased From Me – A Poetic Testimony (Spoken Word)
- The Challenge of #BlackLivesMatter
- Fighting for Them is Fighting for All of Us
- A Woman Named “Timothy” – Herstory is My History
- Loved by Strangers
- I Know, It’s Not Fair Ladies
BLOGS & VLOGS COMING
- The Spiritual Responsibilities of Men
- No Grey
- Cry for Help
- Dysfunctional Relationships
- Be Myself
- Do What’s Right
- Hair That Doesn’t Blow in the Wind
- “Integrity” for President
- Love-Hate Volley
- My Choice My Pain
- The Deceptions of Beauty
My bible study notes and blogs are obviously not exhaustive in thought or scripture. They are here to add to or get you started in conversation or your own bible studies.
As you may already know, a conversation topic or scripture out of context isn’t always fully applicable, but I hope you’re able to read something here that helps strengthen and encourage you and your relationships along with add to your faith.
GREAT ONLINE STUDY RESOURCES
Bible versions I usually use, Amplified Bible (AMP) and New King James Bible (NKJV):
A study of the original Hebrew and Greek words in the bible (the English language often limits the meanings or culture of the time):
Go back to HOME PAGE
or use menu in upper right corner.