CURRENTLY BEING EDITED
More info and footage being added.
In the meantime:
A few EQUIPMENT-ON-A-BUDGET items I use and like
(clicking on links will open a page on Amazon.com)
You can cut some corners on some things but sound equipment? Not so much! The sound equipment and accessories I use below not only don’t break the bank, but have served me well.
- When shooting by myself, this long audio cable has been invaluable (for my Rode shotgun or lav mics): https://amzn.to/2vlhugY
- I LOVE this Lav Mic: https://amzn.to/2ALHCGG
- Keep in mind, you may also need to a 3.5mm connector for your lav mic: https://amzn.to/2ALLN5k
- I use my trusty Zoom H1 portable recorder with my LAV, as a shotgun mic, and for interviews. FYI, the H1 (older version) has received better reviews than the most recent H1n: https://amzn.to/2IDMAbS
- This shotgun mic works perfectly mounted on my DSLR as it doesn’t show up in the lens ’cause it’s short: https://amzn.to/2Oedxl5
- Or you can find a great price on a boom mic kit: https://amzn.to/2OQbCnJ
- If you shoot on a DSLR (or any camera for that matter), it’s imperative to have extra batteries! https://amzn.to/2nhqaAl
- I sometimes shoot projects on my phone. I highly recommend a large and separate SD card for that: https://amzn.to/2OMafqd
- This car mount has an amazing flexible arm! It comes in both clamp and magnetic versions (I haven’t tried the magnetic one yet): https://amzn.to/2vjvZll
Go back to HOME PAGE
or use menu in upper right corner.
“I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,
an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to
earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”